Fishing Charter Rates & Services
- Half Day (4 Hours) 1-2 people - $450
- $100 each additional hour
- Add a 3rd or 4th person for just $50
Reef & Wreck Fishing:
Reef and wreck fishing trips: red snapper, grouper, amberjack, king mackerel,
Bay Trips: redfish, trout, spanish mackerel, flounder, etc.
- We accept Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- A 3% fee is added to credit card transactions
- We do not require a deposit to book a fishing charter. We do this for the
convenience of our Clients. But a valid Credit Card information is required
to book a trip.
- If the Captain cancels a trip, the Client
is not responsible for any fees. If the Client cancels a charter within
24 Hours of the scheduled charter, the Client is responsible for the full
of the charter as we cannot re-book the charter. If the Client cancels
the charter within 1 week of the charter, the Client will be charged a
- Gratuities are customary
- Cobia trips
- inshore wreck fishing: snapper, grouper, amberjack, kingfish
- Flats fishing
- Trolling fishing trips
- Live bait fishing
- REDFISH CATCH AND RELEASE ONLY
- Valid credit card information is required to book a trip. If the captain
cancels a trip due to bad weather, the client is not responsible for any
fees. If the
client cancels a charter within 24 hours of the scheduled charter, the
client is responsible for the full fee of the charter as we cannot rebook
If the client cancels the charter within 1 week of the charter, the client
will be charged a $100 rebooking fee.
- if you choose to keep some fish to
eat, be sure to bring a cooler with you, as i will direct you to the closest
fish market for cleaning.
- Any broken tackle is the responsibility of the
guide, any rods and reels dropped overboard are the responsibility of the
- Children under the age of 6 must wear a pfd while we are underway.
Please let us know if there is a child under the age of 6 so we can make
Map & Directions:
Capt. Mike @